The 4 Port USB to Serial Adapter USB-4COM
provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a high speed serial communications port.
Supports Windows operating systems
The USB-4COM USB Quad Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Quad Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus, the USB Quad Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features.
Plugging the USB Quad Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports dont require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB Quad Serial Adapter is self-powered, and one external power adapter is included.
The USB Quad Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports. Complete drivers support Windows 98, 98 SE, ME, Windows 2000 & XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
Feature & Specification
- Model No.: USB-4COM
- Adds four RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM ports
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Serial ports speed up to 230K bps
- USB cable of 0.9 meter 3ft included
- Self-powered. One external power adapter of 6V, 2.1Amp included.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Four DB9 male connectors
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal, or any other COM port number required
- Dimensions:5.100"(W) x 5.430"(D) x 1.678"(H)